Pages


My Life Verse

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Special THANKS to my Supporters...

Last night I was thinking about how blessed I am to be here in Kona, Hawaii and grow in my relationship with Jesus. I felt the need to make a shout out to those who are supporting me! Without you, I wouldn't be able to be here right now. It is such a blessing to be here. Beyond words. I am doing what I love and I get to do it in paradise, literally. And every time that I enter into the Presence of God I am reminded of this very thing and I am so thankful for each of you who have given, are giving, have prayed, and are praying for me. I can't thank you enough.

This is what I get to do in preparation for the tough stuff.


The video below is of my new favorite song "I've got the joy, I've got the joy, I've got the joy"




Below is worship from the Prayer Room, which will be my Monday nights from 6:30-8:30pm



I get to enjoy God's beauty


Paradise.



I made some new friends


I love my roommates- here is 4 out of 8 :)



I get to KNOW GOD...



...and MAKE HIM KNOWN




So, to all those who have given to me, who have encouraged me, who have supported me, THANK YOU for everything. It is YOU who enables me to experience God in such a beautiful way this season. It is YOU who enables me to do what I love 24/7 in paradise. It is YOU who has kept me following God's lead and answering the call. Without YOU and your support, I wouldn't be here in Kona today.

I can't express to you enough how amazing it is. Every day I am here I can't help but thank God and reflect on how blessed I am. It is only day 2 of class and day 5 that I've been here and it gets better every single day. I have amazing roommates. A beautiful view. Amazing leaders. Amazing teachers. Everything is overall amazing. And I get to experience it all because of YOU. I love each of you so much.


2 comments:

  1. You shine so bright young one! Continue to breath in His goodness and enjoy the abundant life that is yours in Christ Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for this journey you are on! Can't wait to see all the things God does in and through you :)

    ReplyDelete