Pages


My Life Verse

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

My new adventure has begun!

My new adventure with Jesus has begun! I made it to Kona, Hawii last Friday afternoon. It is Monday night and it has been an amazing weekend. I can't believe I haven't even been here for one week. It feels like so much longer. I have been blessed beyond belief with amazing roommates, a beautiful view, and lots of refreshing restful time with the Lord.

Check out my updates on my journey in YWAM at www.katieslifeasamissionary.wordpress.com That is the best place to catch my updates on my journey as a Missionary. I created it for those who are supporting me as a Missionary so they don't have to read my long extensive blogs on this site ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment