Pages


My Life Verse

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

Monday, September 5, 2011

Processing Everything

If you actually "follow" my blog or read it, you will notice I haven't posted any new blogs in quite some time. There is definitely reasoning behind this. I love to write and I love to share what God is doing in my life as I pursue Him, so it has been a bit strange not having a desire to post any blogs regarding these things.

So, here it is...over the past eight months or so, God has began some crazy work inside of me. It's unexplainable, really. I don't even know where to begin. Someone gave me a word about immense growth over the next year and I am seeing that pan out clearly as each day comes and goes. Anyways, part of that growth entails processing everything. I want to share SO many things with those of you who read this and are part of my life, but I just can't seem to type them up yet. I believe God wants me to process everything before I can be confident and strong enough in what He's revealing to me. This new season in my life has been interesting for me, but God constantly reminds me it's Just me and Him. So, I've been writing in my journal and praying much more often than typing up a blog and really, truly pursuing Him. The title of my blog has new meaning to me as Iam now pursuing Him wholeheartedly and sincerely.

That being said, stay tuned if you are interested in hearing what God has been revealing to me. I've written many journal entries and look forward to sharing them with you soon. In the meantime, know that I am simply processing everything God has placed before me and letting it resonate in my heart before sharing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment